Friday, April 10, 2009

My new little sister, Bubble (Part 1)

5th April 2009, I felt something went wrong, My mommy woke up very early and put me on my travel-bag. We directly went to vet, had some check up about my skin. Then, they kept talking about when "they" arrived. Who were the "they"! I was so curious. At 11.00a.m, my mommy rushed to go to Jusco. She said "they" waited us there... So, i kept quite and waited patiently inside my bag...i wondered also who was the they... My mom kept sending message through the black-square-tiny thing (I hate this stuff, it will ring so loud to wake up me and my mom from sleeping...-.-").
After a while, we stopped front of Melaka-mall (just fronf of jusco). We still waited...and then, a guy came out from his car walked to my mom and dad's car...My mom rushed open the car's window...and they talked about where we would go, they decided we would go back to my home.
Arrived to my home, i saw little tiny gal carried by aunty...she was so cuteeee....we went to mommy's room (place where me and pino stays), mommy put me down and those good persons also put the little girl down. So, since they kept talk and ignored me, i went to kacau the small girl. They (the mommy's friends) also got play with me and pino. I was so happy that time. Oh yes, the little girl also have peed on mommy's room -.-"
After about 1 hour, mommy's friend seemed like wanna leave...EEIII!!!! they forgot to bring the little girl whose name is Bubble... i tried to tell them but then, my mommy petted my head and said: "take care of ur sister ok! Mommy go down for awhile". What!!! My sister??? this little gal??? It was too unbelieveable...I kept observe her...sniffed her from head to tail...ERmmm... Not bad to become my sister (XD)...Wouw pals, My little sister learned so fast. In 2 days, she knows how to pee and poo inside cage already...Yup!! ofcourse, im the one who teaches her... Mommy is so proud of me and keeps kissing me even until now...hehehehe...Well pals, are you curious of how she looks like?? wait the part 2 okay...
Mommy : Teedoo, come take a shower...after that Bubble also ok...
Teedoo: So pals, see u then..ciaoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment