Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My first blog

Hellou bloggers!!... This is my first blog. So let me introduce my self and my lovely family
Hi, im Theodore...but my mom usually calls me teedoo... xD...i was bought by my mom about 1 year ago from one of seller at Subang Jaya...
Oh, almost forgotten, I'm a maltese...and I'm male...I was born on 21st February 2008...


When i was 3 months plus

When i was 5 months plus
I'm staying with my mommy, my daddy, my big brother Alex, and my other younger brothers...Bolt and Pino
Let me introduce with all of you my brothers...
1. ALEX- He is the 1st kid of my mommy and daddy, and ofcourse my biggest bro...GOSH! he is a troublemaker....and a big big spoiled guy...i love playing with him but in the same time, i'm scared to be stepped by him...sigh...He was born on 26th December 2007..My mommy always said that he was a christmas gift from God to our family...He is about 40kg..*faint*...

Alex was 8 weeks old

Spoiled guy!

Silly-style...xD


Alex: Teedoo, im gonna lick ur bu##
Teedoo: Mommy.... -.-"
2. Bolt-He is adopted by mommy and daddy..I dont like him as he is super-aggressive type but me myself is gentle type. I always growl at him as he always come near me...sigh...

I only manage to upload 1 of his photo...hate him...loooool.

See how annoyed he is...growl*
But, Alex loves him a lot...they always sleep together...
3. Pinokio-lastly, my lovely younger brother pinokio or pino...
He is so tiny...He is 3 months plus.
Pino is my roommate, but mom, always put him at his cozy cage when mommy is not around as she is scared i will step or hurt pino...How come i will hurt my little bro...sigh

Mommy: Pino is only 1 kg, and as big as mommy's palm. You play with him so rough, sure mommy scared u will hurt him...
Teedoo: -.-"
Mommy: U always tear his wee wee pad becomes pieces, dun u??
Teedoo: -.-""....sstt...dun listen to mommy ok, she is liar...
Mommy: Teedoo, u think mommy dun listen what u have said!
Teedoo: (run away)...
Ok pals, as my mommy is trying to catch me so i have to say sayonara 1st...see u... xD

Mommy: See how small pino is...lol









No comments:

Post a Comment